38851 Paradise Way
Cathedral City, CA 92234
Cell Phone: (760) 587-7768
Home Phone: (760) 345-3440
Committed to bringing the light of creativity and care to under served audiences.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Adobe Flash CS6
- Adobe After Effects CS6
- Maya LT
- Digital illustration
- UI Design
- Logo Design
- 2D Animation
- Traditional Drawing
- Traditional Painting
- Lead responsibility for all in game graphics creation and delivery for 10 years at Planet Bingo. Responsibilities included management of other team members workload and project labor division, game design, logo design, UI design, character design, sound design, exportation, and performance optimization.
- Assisted in the design and implementation of the in-house graphics delivery pipeline. This included working with developers in devising a layer naming system in Photoshop that would convey vital display information about sprite objects in OpenGL via an .xml script. Documentation and relaying the process to other members of the team were additional responsibilities in this work.
- As one of the very first few employees of Planet Bingo, I played a vital role in helping the company grow from a domestic installation of 2 locations at the start of my employment to over 100, which included foreign markets. I saw my contribution as integral to the growth of the business and brought as many talents I could to help drive sales and connect with customers via my role as sole artist in the early years.
Palm Desert, CA
December 2003 to May 2014
- Project art lead duties that included scheduling efforts, project labor division, and implementation of a system for hours worked, duties completed, and file locations.
- Market research to identify quality standards and issues within a given space in an effort to provide a superior experience through my teams contribution.
- Design, Illustration, and exportation of thematic graphic content.
- UI design, engine preparation and optimization.
- Character design and illustration.
- Logo design and illustration.
- Sound design and exportation.
July 2000 to November 2003
- Design, illustrate, and animate Flash based educational content for the web.
- Illustrated leveled reader children's books.
- Illustrated comic strips for inclusion in Scholastic Magazine.
- Logo design.
- Web UI design.
Academy of Art College
San Francisco , CA
- Awarded scholarship to attend Academy of Art College via regional High School competition.